We provide real risk control.
When injuries occur, a number of indirect costs are not measured by loss runs. With each workers compensation claim, there are associated business costs, including:
- Other employees came to aid the injured employees and all work was stopped.
- Equipment involved may have to be inspected by OSHA and insurance companies - rendered useless until checked.
- Management’s time and efforts are expended in researching the claim, assisting with litigation and subrogation and may have to be deposed or even sit before a judge.
- An essential employee will be out of work for some period of time or have to be replaced, expending more HR and Training resources.
- If there are many accidents or severe accidents at a workplace, you risk your reputation and ability to attract employees.
If you are tired of battling with insurance carriers and their ineffective claims handling, investigation, and risk control strategies you need The Workplace Solution.
Upload your policy information
Use our getting started form to upload documents directly from your computer